Free Shipping On Orders $99+

Calculate How Many AEDs Your Building Needs

Use Our AED Calculator

At AED Safety, we emphasize the significance of having multiple Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) in your facility. It is crucial to strategically position AEDs on every floor to ensure easy accessibility within 3 minutes. This prompt availability is vital as it significantly improves the chances of survival for individuals experiencing sudden cardiac arrest.

In fact, if someone is shocked with an AED within one minute of collapsing, they have a 90% chance of survival. But with each passing minute, their chances of survival decrease by 10%. So, having multiple AEDs readily available in key locations can make a big difference in an emergency situation.

The number of devices required on site is heavily influenced by both state AED laws and local ordinances.

Our calculator takes into account a multitude of factors, including how quickly the average person can retrieve and deploy an AED. Try it out!